MISSION BUILDER VOLUNTEERS
“Mission Builders” are long term volunteers. They are an integral part of the regular operations and ministry here at Gleanings For The Hungry. Here are some basic requirements for Mission Builders:
- Commitment to understand and serve wholeheartedly in the Gleanings mission
- Serve for 3 weeks (min.) – 12 weeks (max.)
- Contribute to the Christ-centered community and Christian ministry
- Serve in areas of gifting or areas of need on Gleanings base
- Prayerfully consider contributing financially to the ministry. Suggested donation per person is $150 / person / month
There are many opportunities to serve, using your unique skills and experience. In addition to serving in food production or campus maintenance, Mission Builders may be invited to leading projects or serving teams.
To make a reservation as a Mission Builder, there is a 2-step process:
- STEP 1: Apply to become an approved Mission Builder through Mission Builders International (MBI).
- STEP 2: Make a request to volunteer with Gleanings booking department.